- Select fresh water only, lake trout, carp, river perch or river bass
- Heat oven to 350-375 degrees or broil if preferred.
- Lightly oil oven proof dish or pan. Place fillet on top.
- Drizzle with excellent quality olive oil and squeeze fresh lemon juice over fish. Grate fresh black pepper and bake until almost done (easily flakes). Fillets cook quickly, check after 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, as the fish rests for 3 minutes squeeze more lemon juice and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley. Fish will continue to cook, remove from oven before it is done to prevent drying out the fish flesh. Serve with a pinch of non-iodized additive free Kosher or sea salt.
Note: Select fish carefully, no salt water or other kinds of fish