- ½ cup finely chopped dried apricots or apricot preserves
- ½ cup red or yellow bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions (green parts only)
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 Cloves fresh garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tsp brown sugar
- 1 Tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp Thai chili paste (check for iodized salt content) or substitute red pepper paste
- Combine all, allow 30 minutes for flavors to blend or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with grilled meats or vegetables.
Note: Read apricot package label carefully for hidden additives or substitute with apricot all fruit preserves also with no additives or stabilizers.