- 2 pounds trimmed, whole boneless pork loin
- ½ cup Garlic Mojo
- Place pork loin in shallow, non-reactive oven proof roasting pan. Add Garlic Mojo turning the meat to coat, marinate for 48 hours, turning every 6-8 hours.
- As it marinates the outside of the meat will lose color and become slightly brown, this indicates the acid is breaking down the muscle fibers.
- Drain and reserve the marinade from the meat. Roast pork loin in 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes to an internal temperature of 160 degrees. Remove from oven and set meat on plate to rest for 5-10 minutes, cover with aluminum sheet to keep warm.
- Add the reserved marinade to the roasting pan and place on stove top. Heat to boiling, stirring and scraping up bits on the bottom of pan. Boil for 1 minute. Slice meat, arrange on platter and pour sauce over the meat.
Tip: Roast double the quantity for next day side dish or use in sandwiches with avocado, tomato and salad greens.