- 1 Tbsp oil, corn, rice or canola best
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 large cauliflower head separated into florets
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 Pinch cayenne or red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ cup of water
Heat oil in non-stick skillet until hot. Sauté onion until soft and add cauliflower. Sprinkle curry powder over cauliflower. Mix your own curry or use with no additives, preservatives or salt.
Cook until cauliflower florets are lightly browned. Add cayenne or red pepper flakes. Add 1/4 cup of water and cook until cauliflower is tender. May need additional water to complete cooking. Stir frequently.
Add cilantro to pan, stir and transfer to serving dish.