- 1 small onion halved, sliced thinly and separated
- 1 Cucumber, peeled, deseeded and sliced
- 2 Large tomatoes sliced into half rounds
- ¼ Cup cilantro and/or mint chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime or lemon juice
- ½ Tsp Garam Masala (Indian spice mixture, make sure contains no salt)
- 1/2 Tsp Sugar, Turbinado best
- In glass mixing bowl add all ingredients and toss lightly to blend flavors. Serve as relish with pork or chicken.
Note: Garam Masala is mix of cardamom, coriander, cumin, clove, cinnamon, mace, peppercorn and bay leaves.