- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons reduced margarine (tub) (salt free)
- 2 medium zucchini (about 5 ounces each), cut into 114-inch-thick slices
- 1 small eggplant (about 12 ounces), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips 1/2 cup thinly sliced onion
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves 1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves 1/8 teaspoon each garlic powder and pepper, or to taste
In 12-inch non-stick skillet heat margarine over high heat until bubbly and hot; add zucchini, eggplant, bell pepper, and onion and saute until vegetables are softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients and stir to combine thoroughly. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender-crisp, 4 to 6 minutes. Makes 4 Servings.
Here’s how to prepare this delicious vegetable side dish outdoors. Divide all ingredients equally onto four 15-inch-long pieces heavy-duty foil tightly to enclose, making 4 packets. Barbecue over hot coals for 8 to 10 minutes, turning packet occasionally.